Page Location: Home > Archive - News > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:36 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
On October 26th Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 will get 2 new maps as well as a new Tournament rule modification! 1 map is a new Forest map, and the other features morgue after being completly destroyed. It looks like this map will be very difficult because of the center taking up so much room. You or the enemy could use this as a huge advantage in terms of defense.

As far as the tournament rule, I'm not 100% sure of what it is. So I'll post the translation I got, and let you take your best guess: "Also tournament rule is modified, several. E rule thoroughly, the rule which can enjoy opposition. Conversely, at brief the fence and the tournament in the person who would like to play B rule the recommendation!"

Both maps are online only maps and will allow from 1-4 people. Maintenance will take place on Tuesday October 26th, 2004.

Media:
image01, image02, image03

Last edited by lordnikon on Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:22 am; edited 10 times in total
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:10 pm
quote : #2
Yay! They finally added Morgue online, that is one of my favortie levels. Now if they added the Windmill level we would be set.

Let's hope this update comes when they put up halloween
Posted:
Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:47 pm
quote : #3
I feel like getting abck to playing EpIII. That Morgue level I remember was pretty cool and I was just running away when I was the ARKZ. Laughing Laughing Laughing