Topic: Love Rappies

Page 1 of 1
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:24 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I was playing offline with my brother and a friend in VR Temple, and we ran into a Love Rappy. First of all, I thought that you could only run into them online, but I guess I was wrong. What Ireally want to know is if they drop the parts necessary to create an Angel Wing mag offline. I would check PSO World, but it won't load correctly for me. Any help would be great guys.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Nico0020
rank 6
Posted:
Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:28 pm
quote : #2
Love rappys are just the rare version of a rappy in EP2. they have their own drops set. When you are online around halloween christmas or easter, those are the ones that drop the mag cells. You cannot get a mag cell form a love rappy.
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:36 pm
quote : #3
OK man, thanks a lot. I didn't know what the hell they were. By the way, is PSO World still screwed up or is my computer just having problems?

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:21 pm
quote : #4
Lunar Eclipse wrote:
OK man, thanks a lot. I didn't know what the hell they were. By the way, is PSO World still screwed up or is my computer just having problems?

It's not your computer man, it's still having problems...