Page Location: Home > GameCube Lounge > Topic
1, 2  Next
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:01 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
OMG.....I am so excited right now...I just got the new EGM magazine and I was reading an interesting story that says that we could start pre-ordering the new Zelda game on April 1st and that the people that pre-order it will get a bonus disc containing Wind Waker redone with the realistic graphics the new Zelda has and not only that but the are adding two new dungeons to the game they also show a screenshot and I must say I am speechless.....So how many of us pre-ordering?? hehehehehe

TheMytho
rank 15
Posted:
Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:20 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well, I think by moving to realistic graphics, Wind Waker would lose it's charm.

-Mytho

mr.bigG20
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:21 pm
quote : #3
OH DAMN, that sounds incredible....I gonna go pre-order it as soon as possible Very Happy
Man I love the zelda series Mr. Green Mr. Green
Koiter (Hucast) lvl 20
Dante (Humar) lvl 32

Right now I'm raising my FO to Ultimate...
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:30 pm
quote : #4
TheMytho wrote:
Well, I think by moving to realistic graphics, Wind Waker would lose it's charm.

-Mytho

That's true but if it's charm you want you go back and play the original Wind Waker but I agree with you there. But then again it might feel like a completely new Zelda game don't you think...

TheMytho
rank 15
Posted:
Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:35 pm
quote : #5
As the only Zelda game I actually enjoyed, I'd maybe like to give WW a go with realistic graphics, but something would be missing. I don't even know if I have any real interest in the new Zelda. I'd like to try it out first before I buy it. OoT taught me that lesson...

-Mytho

DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:55 pm
quote : #6
Hey guys I just realized something....EGM + April = A good April Fool's Joke....so much for the hype.. Smile Smile
I'm pretty sure it's an April Fool's Joke

TheMytho
rank 15
Posted:
Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:08 pm
quote : #7
Yeah, no kidding. I was pretty skeptical myself of this deal. That's EGM for you. Remember the infamous 'Sonic and Tales in SSB:M' joke?

-Mytho

DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:14 pm
quote : #8
TheMytho wrote:
Yeah, no kidding. I was pretty skeptical myself of this deal. That's EGM for you. Remember the infamous 'Sonic and Tales in SSB:M' joke?

-Mytho

Yea, I was one of those trying to get them until I saw that it was the April issue...hahahah sorry everybody

Chile
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:33 pm
quote : #9
Yeah I read it and thought it was the truth, then I read your post and saw the April 1st date, and now I know better.
Konradshohe Lvl 21 (Skyly)
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:47 pm
quote : #10
Yeah, it might have been cool, so too bad it's an April Fool's joke. Anyways, I really can't imagine WW with realistic graphics. In my opinion, it would really ruin the experience.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Joe_news
banned!
Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:22 am
quote : #11
Lunar Eclipse wrote:
Yeah, it might have been cool, so too bad it's an April Fool's joke. Anyways, I really can't imagine WW with realistic graphics. In my opinion, it would really ruin the experience.

Aside from fans thinking this very thing NIntendo doesn't have the time I would imagine...

mr.bigG20
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:48 pm
quote : #12
Heh, I didnt notice the date...(wow, im sad...)
Wll I got excited over nothing Laughing Laughing
yea, I remember the whole Sonic and Tails in ssbm, Right darklink??!! Laughing Laughing haha
Koiter (Hucast) lvl 20
Dante (Humar) lvl 32

Right now I'm raising my FO to Ultimate...
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:37 pm
quote : #13
mr.bigG20 wrote:
Heh, I didnt notice the date...(wow, im sad...)
Wll I got excited over nothing Laughing Laughing
yea, I remember the whole Sonic and Tails in ssbm, Right darklink??!! Laughing Laughing haha

Hahaha yeah I remember alright.....Cruel Melee with Samus, Link, Marth and every other character there....I gave up after a while....hahaha those were the good days Cool Cool Cool

satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:56 pm
quote : #14
Bah, good. WW with realistic graphics, as TheMytho said, would make WW lose it's charm. WindWaker is cel-shading. Cel-shading is WindWaker. You just can't separate them like that.
Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:11 pm
quote : #15
This just in EA will be developing the Zelda remake. (lolol) Man, I think I would have to blow my brains out if that ever happens.