Page Location: Home > Archive > Archive - PSO EP3 > Topic
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:57 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
SInce I've been playing PSO lately I got kinda of tired of looking for rares in PSO 1 and 2 so I decided to play a little Ep3 and oh man am I hooked on it (again...) Espepecially since yesterday I was playing offline and I got my first SS card..Chaos Bringer + and was I happy...Hell Yes!!!
And also tI did beat the game before both stories but I realized that some characters have cutscenes at the end in the last fight so those are the characters that are relevant to the story, Break, Lura and Endu on the ARKZ side and Sil'fer, Kranz, and In'olis on the HERO side so I decided to play it again and I'm gonna beat it with these characters if I want to get the complete story or ending if you may. So if anybody is up to playing online with me let me know because I'm dying to either fight against someone or team up with somebody... Cool Cool Cool

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:09 pm
quote : #2
Other characters have stories too, just those 6 characters have special cutscenes at the end Wink

Congrats on the card! I still play ep3, but I won't usually just log onto it. I go on when a friend wants to play some or something
Posted:
Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:44 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
I still play! Very Happy I love this game. I usually like hooking up with someone from oc and playing co-op against the computer in free battles online. Or quests (when they are actually up) I need more spending money hehe.
rank 25
Posted:
Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:11 pm
quote : #4
HAHAHAHA.....well hopefully we could play one of these days because I am totally hooked on it and RingRing i still need to battle with you or against you just make sure this time you don't disconnect in the middle of the battle.. Wink Wink
Nikon we have never played Ep3 so hopefully we get to play one of this days....OMG...love this game Cool Cool Cool

TheMytho
rank 15
Posted:
Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:26 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
I've been waiting for a price drop on this game, and it looks my prayers have been answered. Wink

-Mytho