Topic: New Zelda Trailer

Page 1 of 1
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:24 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I was wondering who here has seen it, probanly evrybody but I wanted to know what your thoughts on it are. I personally LOVED IT!!!! I can't wait for this game to come out, I love Zelda games *points to username* although I haven't played all games but I just think is a magnificent game. I think this game is the most anticipated game since last year's HALO 2 and I think is definately gonna be a winner..SO what you think about it?

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:25 pm
quote : #2
I saw it, and I definitely thought that it looked awesome. The enemies look nicer than they did in the E3 video, and it looks like the combat system has been beefed up significantly. They only thing that I wasn't blown away with were some of Link's animations. First of all, his face is pretty much immobile with the exception of his eyes which shift a bit when he is looking at something. Also, the running animation looked a bit stiff and unnatural (in the part where Link is running from the huge spider). That's really the only thing I could think of to criticize, so on the whole, it looks amazing.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
TheMytho
rank 15
Posted:
Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:21 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
I wasn't terribly impressed, but I'm willing to try it out when it hits.

-Mytho