Page Location: Home > Archive > Archive - PSO EP3 > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:01 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
So I was reading somewhere, maybe in a thread here and at psow, but you need to do a PSO ep1&2 quest and something on Ep3 in order to be able to download the EP3 download quest? What's the deal on this? I always thought the download quest was busted or something. Turns out you need to meet requirements to DL it. Is that true? Expert info on this would be greatly appreciated.

ty in advance
rank 8
Posted:
Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:43 pm
quote : #2
lordnikon wrote:
So I was reading somewhere, maybe in a thread here and at psow, but you need to do a PSO ep1&2 quest and something on Ep3 in order to be able to download the EP3 download quest? What's the deal on this? I always thought the download quest was busted or something. Turns out you need to meet requirements to DL it. Is that true? Expert info on this would be greatly appreciated.

ty in advance

interesting
Konradshohe Lvl 21 (Skyly)
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:54 pm
quote : #3
It's called Blue Star Memories, it takes place in VR temple and spaceship

Basically, you help kid Break and Orland pass this VR exam. There are two different paths you can do to get a different download quest for episode 3.
Posted:
Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:38 am
quote : #4
The download option is busted but only for Ep I & II but not for Ep 3. BTW does anybody know why Ep3 hasn't gotten anything new quest related? or music for that matter? Is it dead?

satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:52 am
quote : #5
lordnikon wrote:

ty in advance

I read somewhere that there was something like that. You do an Ep1&2 quest, get the first part of the story, and then this allows you to download the Ep3 quest to get the rest of the story. Pretty neat idea, if you ask me, but unfortunate for those without Ep1&2.