nibelheimpromise
rank 3
Posted:
Sun May 22, 2005 8:29 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hey guys... I'm relatively new to the gc version of PSO... I owned PSO for the cube when it first came out and never really played it online. I ended up getting up to about lvl 48 just offline - but after a while, I got so tired of playing by myself I just quit and eventually traded the game. But, about a week ago I went out and bought EP. 1 and 2 plus again and am loving it... I have a BBA this time so I am able to play online... Now, I know that nearly everyone (I think saying everyone would be too presumptuous) is a legit player here at OC - so I figured, since the last PSO I played online was the dc PSO about 2 years ago, I could use some guidance and thought I'd see if anyone would like to play with a complete n00b. I am getting my hunters license early this week, so I'll be able to play pretty much anytime after tomorrow...

Right now I'm a lvl 16 ranger... just a little FYI I suposse. Anyway, so would anyone be up to this?

Posted Sun May 22, 2005 8:31 pm:

Hm, I was just thinking... I'll probably need a keyboard if I want to communicate at a decent speed... so, does anyone know of a good keyboard? I don't know if there's more than one, but I'm not really feeling like dropping the money on the pso keyboard they have for sale over at lik-sang or play asia...
rank 47
Posted:
Mon May 23, 2005 6:37 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey, we have been having these regular games on Fridays when people are available to play. I will setup another game for this upcoming friday evening :] Info will be posted on the scheduler about the middle of this week. Look forward to playing with you.
rank 3
Posted:
Mon May 23, 2005 7:25 pm
quote : #3
Awesome! Well then, I shall be playing with you guys this Friday. I hope you guys don't mind bringing along such a low level. Although I'm almost at lvl. 18.... yessssssssssss. ahem. Anyhow, thanks for informing me about the weekly games you guys play because now I can play online with some legit cool guys. ^_^ :is excited: