Topic: Online Question?

Page 1 of 1
Natdaman97
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:10 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Are there alot of PSO3 users as i have heard that basicially no-one plays!

So roughly how many PSO3 users are there?

A couple of hours ago i went over to my friends and finally watched him play this game online and was shocked!!!!!

0 active games
3 people ( 1 europe & 2 US )

WTF is going on! has everyone abandoned this game?

I asked him if it was a 1- off but told me that it is like this all the time and the most people he's seen playing this game at a single time is 10.

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:32 pm
quote : #2
Sadly, the episode 3 community killed itself around June last year, everyone got so competetive they started to force FSOD the other person in tournaments or use cheats that let them become bosses.

But, there are still people that play it, like from here. Schedule a game and I'll see if I can make it.
Posted:
Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:16 am
quote : #3
So should i Buy this game or not???

Also Mc Ring_Ring are you saying that everyone stopped playing or it was unbearable top lay because of the compettive behaviour???

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:16 am
quote : #4
Natdaman97 wrote:
So should i Buy this game or not???

Also Mc Ring_Ring are you saying that everyone stopped playing or it was unbearable top lay because of the compettive behaviour???

The game is a lot of fun, just the chances or running into some nice people to play with is slim to none.

I was saying people quit because everyone eventually started cheating to they could be ranked number 1, it's a shame though too, when episode 3 was new I had some of the best fun online.
Posted:
Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:26 pm
quote : #5
During which timeframe does he play? Obviously they'll be more people on at certain times of the day... And what about the Japanese population, eh? I know you can see those servers, so where's their pop count?