Topic: Should i bother ??

Page 1 of 1
Natdaman97
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:43 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I lost my BBA today ( don't ask how i have no clue) and i'm about to get a new 1 but i'm wondering if i should bother as my short time with PSO 3 was less than eventful ( hardly any players and no new quests ). If i do get a new one i'm gonna get this game with it, so do alot of players still play this (how many nightly) and is it still the same lively game it was on the DC ( People chatting and tradiing everywhere on the the servers).

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:08 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Long story short, YES you should bother if you get PSO Episode 1&2. While Episode 3's online isn't as busy, Ep1&2 is thriving, with hundreds of poeple online all the time, and plenty of games to get into. If you are into C-Mode the JP cmode block is packed 24/7.

I play PSO ep1&2 the most, and play EP3 when I am looking for a break from Ep1&2 or when I slip back into the game. I still have yet to reach my peak with Ep3 in terms of playtime as I havn't fully put the game through its paces. When I am gaming more I will for sure. Be carefull about trading, only trade with those you trust or else you could end up getting dupes.

If you are going to pay a monthly fee to play PSO online for gamecube its a given to get both Ep1&2 and Ep3, because you get to play both games online for the one single fee. You'd be cheating yourself if you only owned one or the other.

Also we are coming up on Fall soon, and it seems the Fall season is always when GC-OC really takes off and starts playing some serious PSO. The last 2 years this is how it has been, Halloween around here is almost hardcore leveling for 3 weeks straight.
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:35 pm
quote : #3
Thanks for sharing your experience on pso1&2, looks like i'd better start looking for a new BBA and a copy of PSO 1&2!!!!!!

Thanks for helping me make my mind up

See you Online soon Smile

osx089
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:58 pm
quote : #4
as if that wasn't enough to convince you, i just ordered PSO EP 1&2 plus and will be soon playing the C-mode JP and some of the online quests. with that being said, i am also one to play PSE ep 3, so im always looking for a game Very Happy
DS-Advanced Wars 2, Feel The Magic
eMac- World of Warcraft
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:35 am
quote : #5
lordnikon wrote:
Also we are coming up on Fall soon, and it seems the Fall season is always when GC-OC really takes off and starts playing some serious PSO. The last 2 years this is how it has been, Halloween around here is almost hardcore leveling for 3 weeks straight.

Yeah, you are right. I need to get new mag cells this halloween....But, definately get a BBA cuz you'll definately enjoy the game more.