Page Location: Home > Mario Kart Double Dash > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:52 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Any of you beaten it yet? I still have yet to beat it. After this do you unlock Boo and Piranha?

Last edited by lordnikon on Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:50 pm
quote : #2
I missed it by about 3 points on the Rainbow Cup. I was pissed and haven't tried again for a while. I'm sure I can do it, but I've just been so mad at the game. I'll let you guys know as soon as I do beat it.

BTW: I have Boo and Petey Piranha already and haven't beaten it, so I thnk it's from one of the other cups in Mirror Mode.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:14 pm
quote : #3
Your reward for beating it if I recall is the gold car in the award ceremonies(The bling-bling mobile as my friend calls it). It can be used by all weights..And stuff. Dunno how good it is, never used it really.
Posted:
Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:19 am
quote : #4
the gold car is rubish, it has a tendency not to turn when you want it to. I found this pritty easy (but i do rock at mario kart *toot's own horn*) you just need to make sure you kno the tracks well and when and when not to boost.

Chile
rank 8
Posted:
Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:46 pm
quote : #5
I have failed 4 times by losing by 1 point. I fucking hate that game. Evil or Very Mad
Konradshohe Lvl 21 (Skyly)
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:17 pm
quote : #6
mcmonkey wrote:
the gold car is rubish, it has a tendency not to turn when you want it to. I found this pritty easy (but i do rock at mario kart *toot's own horn*) you just need to make sure you kno the tracks well and when and when not to boost.

I can pretty much destroy any track in Normal Mode, but I think my problem is that I almost know the levels too well and therefore involuntarily make incorrect turns when the tracks are inverted. I just need to play that mode more. I've only played the All Cup Tour in Mirror Mode once.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:16 pm
quote : #7
I got all confused, as I had barely started the Mirror Cup. I thought it was All Cup, and then Mirror All Cup after. Didn't know it was Mirror, and then each area and then all cup at the end. Must not have been thinking straight. Anyways I am through like half of those mirror circuits so far.

Does anyone know what type of difficulty the Mirror Cup is? Is it 150cc mirrored? or 50cc?
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:21 pm
quote : #8
lordnikon wrote:
I got all confused, as I had barely started the Mirror Cup. I thought it was All Cup, and then Mirror All Cup after. Didn't know it was Mirror, and then each area and then all cup at the end. Must not have been thinking straight. Anyways I am through like half of those mirror circuits so far.

Does anyone know what type of difficulty the Mirror Cup is? Is it 150cc mirrored? or 50cc?

It's equivalent to 150cc just with mirrored tracks.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:11 pm
quote : #9
Ahh ok word. Yea I just spent a bit and beat Mirror All Cup. Very Happy

Pretty sweet how the wallpaper changes in the background after you beat it.