14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7
EscapingJail
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:52 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I Remember how scared i was before i started Ruins on Very Hard I thought i would die soooooo bad but I had so much OWNAGE on everything Dark Falz was a cakewalk. lol I was lvl 74

"As of July 13 Escapingjail is lvl 95"
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:19 pm
quote : #2
Mines are my best area because I like the slow enemies and the way that they fall down. The Rappy's Fan that I have is particularly useful since it hits a lot of enemies in a row.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Rico Chan
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Aug 04, 2003 3:38 pm
quote : #3
I was scared when when I first did the ultimate VR Spaceship at @ level 78, I was afraid that the Gol Dargon would kill me, but when I expceted it to make one copy of itself it made two and then I hasd to fight three Gol Dragons, 1 freezing me, 1 electricuting me anfd the other roasting me -_-

I killed Dark Falz on ultimate @ level 60 with my FOnewearl, I thought I did'nt have enough hp, but it died pretty quickly, so it was'nt that much of a worry

My characters:
Dante - Level 118 HUmar (Skyly)
Rinrin - Level 78 HUnewearl (Redria)
Azumi - Level 73 FOnewearl (Yellowboze)
Neko-Chan - Level 42 RAmarl (Viridia)
Natsumi - Level 43 HUnewearl (Oran)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Aug 04, 2003 4:01 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Rico Chan wrote:
I killed Dark Falz on ultimate @ level 60 with my FOnewearl, I thought I did'nt have enough hp, but it died pretty quickly, so it was'nt that much of a worry

I must say.....killing falz at Lv60....by yourself? is definatly complete ownage. You must know how to use a FO really good. Specially on Ult. Legit weapons and mag?
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:41 pm
quote : #5
i own the forest, it might sound lame, being the first level, but beating the dragon, with a handgun, not green, normal one, on level 3, i think that that is pretty good. I love to play it cause i get bored with repetitive crap, but forest is so short and has about30000 xp on ult, its a good way to build.

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:56 pm
quote : #6
i remember a while a go (or was it just yesterday?) anyways me (lvl19 RAmarl) ed209, and chibi skye cant remember there lvls. we pwned Vol Opt didnt get a hit on us hehe Very Happy