lanzarlaluna
rank 5
Posted:
Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:46 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I tried signing up for my Hunter's License and got some retared "Uknown Error" message on the page where it charges your credit card. I tried it twice, then had a sneaking suspicion. So I log into my bank account and see two $8.95 charges. Fuckers.

I'm going to call Sega tomorrow and try to get it sorted out. According to the PSO forums at Sega, everyone is having this problem. Sega said it should be fixed really soon. But if you've gotten the error message, check your bank account, d00dz.

charmed_699
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:28 am
quote : #2
ohh cool thanks if I ever manage to get the game very soon I will remember that .
I mean the first 2 months are free I hope because Im new but after that Smile Ill check it out for sega to not take more than it needs lol
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:08 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea charmed your in Europe, and you access a different signup page. So you might be able to reg with no problems. Also sign up soon!!!! So you can get a mag cell! halloween is the easiest time of year! You are guaranteed a mag cell its that easy...or 2 or 3 or 4 if you put in the time. Wink
rank 5
Posted:
Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:28 pm
quote : #4
Hunter's License signup issue has been fixed. Get online and get that license! Halloween is here! Mr. Green Mr. Green