Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:49 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Does anyone know if wether in PSO ep3 you can take your character from PSOep1&2 and then play them back and forth in both games? Aquired weapons in ep3 for play in ep1&2? This would be really cool if it were like this. I fear it probobly won't be, but that would really join all 3 episodes together really well, and give ep1&2 players major incentive to play episode 3.
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:06 pm
quote : #2
Nothing has been said either way, but I agree that it should be that way. The problems would come in when you get a new weapon in Episode 3. That new weapon would not be recognized in Episodes I and II and would have to appear as something different (similar to the way that special version 2 Mags appear as original Mags when version 2 characters play on version 1 servers in the DC version). That would be okay, but it would take away from the experience. If it is a permanent transfer, I will just make a new character and leave my old character on Episodes I and II. I do hope they make it backwards compatible though.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Rico Chan
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Aug 04, 2003 4:00 pm
quote : #3
You will not be able to transfer data, but you can see players from episodes 1&2 in special lobbies

My characters:
Dante - Level 118 HUmar (Skyly)
Rinrin - Level 78 HUnewearl (Redria)
Azumi - Level 73 FOnewearl (Yellowboze)
Neko-Chan - Level 42 RAmarl (Viridia)
Natsumi - Level 43 HUnewearl (Oran)
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:40 pm
quote : #4
man that sucks Sad oh well it will be nice to start over with no hacks and dupes when Ep3 comes out. How much u wanna bet in a week it will be hacked? oh well as long as im legit i can have fun
Posted:
Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:39 pm
quote : #5
I think it will take longer than that. Sonic Team has learn A LOT about hackers from the DC and GCN versions of PSO.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:24 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
Plus, this is a card game were talking about here. Just because someone would have some duped elite deck......does NOT mean they are gonna know how to use it. PSO ep3 is gonna require a bit more mental thinking. Its all about strategy. Honestly i just don't think there will be that many dupers on EP3 i don't know whether the gameplay or the need would appeal to their nature.
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:28 pm
quote : #7
oh ok I see