lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:34 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Pioneer Christmas is here and now online. The quest went up on Tuesday, December 6 and will continue to be online until Tuesday, December 27th. I would recommend everyone get their questing and Saint Rappy hunting done with 2 days to spare. During Halloween the quest was pulled an entire day early. As you will see when signing online the traditional lobby decorations are now live. There is also a variety of tasks you can perform to acquire a Christmas Present, which will contain a rare Mag Cell only available during the month of December. These include: Saint Rappies in VR Temple, Completing the Pioneer Christmas Quest, as well as a secondary task related to quest. I am working on a complete guide for this, which will be linked at the base of this news thread shortly.

This is kind of funny, because for 2 years now I never knew you could get Christmas presents from the available quest. Maybe at first I was doing it on Very Hard, or had tried it but passed it by to go hunt with friends. Not only this, but I don't ever remember these features getting much press in the last 2 years. Last year PSO-World mentioned the holiday changes but never posted a Guide link. In-fact there isn't even a guide for the Christmas Quest in their database.

I completed this quest last year, however must have not gotten a flawless run on the second pass. Good thing MasterShake pointed out the extra information regarding this quest, or I might have passed this one by yet again.