lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:28 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Has anyone here actually seen a Saint Rappy in Temple during christmas? Every year i try my best to see if I can get a present, and am unable to track one down. Easter I have no problem, and one year me and Bones found one, and he got a Wok, and then this past year I found one and I got a Wok Very Happy

Are Saint Rappys harder to find?
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:41 am
quote : #2
lordnikon wrote:
Has anyone here actually seen a Saint Rappy in Temple during christmas? Every year i try my best to see if I can get a present, and am unable to track one down. Easter I have no problem, and one year me and Bones found one, and he got a Wok, and then this past year I found one and I got a Wok Very Happy

Are Saint Rappys harder to find?

do the saint rappys drop the same items the christmas present can give you in the christmas quest?
PSO episode 1 & 2 characters (xbox): (not playing anymore)
rune HUmar: level 122
wren HUcast: level 68
Rune ver2 FOmar: level 69
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:17 am
quote : #3
Oh my god... I never knew you could get a present from the Xmas Quest until just now. They never mention this and PSO-WORLD never had a guide up for this quest. Wow...

I feel like such an idiot for just finding this out now, yet so excited because there is an easier way to get an xmas present.

Thank You for pointing this out Mastershake, or I possibly might have missed this.

EDIT: Ok I am going through the motions now to do this quest. I had done this quest before. BUT!!! I did it way back when on Very Hard Mode in 2003, and got nothing. Turns out to get an Xmas present you have to be on ultimate mode. No wonder I never knew about the xmas present. Last year I ignored it entirely too since I had already done the quest the previous year and it was just a bunch of puzzles and a solo quest at that. Plus last year they had Xmas online for barely a week and a half.

SO, thank you for bringing this up or I might not have looked into it.

I found out you can also get MORE presents from delivering 10 differently wrapped items to the lady in gray in the xmas quest!

I have a lot of work to do!!!!! So it looks like I just might be able to get a Dreamcast Mag after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:35 pm
quote : #4
Youre welcome. I too am trying to get a Dreamcast mag...i think you need the mark 3 to do so? I think so. Do you need the numbers for the quest? The answers to the glowing button combinations?
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:24 am
quote : #5
I have the answers to the key sequences. I tracked down a guide at pso-world. I am currently working on a more complete guide detailing the entire array of festivities during xmas. I am not 100% on the whole console mag combinations thing. It is still something I need to find more information on. If you have any concrete info on that feel free to post it. Otherwise, hopefully I will have something soon on that.
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:26 pm
quote : #6
I am confused about the mag cells. I want the dreamcast mag and i think can evolve it into the DC if the mag is a Mark 3, Master System, or saturn. I'm just not sure if it gets photon blasts though.
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:21 am
quote : #7
I don't think you can get any PB's :/ Because you have to feed the Mark 3 to a low level mag I believe.
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:42 am
quote : #8
Sad yeahhh too bad. Oh well. I really want the Dreamcast mag.
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:56 pm
quote : #9
I havnt decided yet how I would grow the mag. I have a lot of mags that I have grown with high power, 0 mind, and decent def / dex.

So, what I might do, is make my Dreamcast mag a very balanced mag. What often happens when your char gets a higher level, it can destroy things way to quickly in lower areas, or even on very hard. So what I am going to do is maybe decrease its attack, and maybe give it even defense, attack and accuracy. So it would be nice to have the Dreamcast mag be one that benifits my characters across all levels.
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:19 pm
quote : #10
when is sega pulling the xmas decorations for Gamecube? On Xbox, it says December 30.
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:19 pm
quote : #11
December 27th for the GameCube. I'm glad I worked my tail off to get those 2 presents earlier in the month. I didn't want it to end up like halloween did where I waited to the last minute.

I was going thinking of leveling my Force character from 42 up to 80 to get yet another present. However, I have since decided against it. Getting a DC mag was what I really wanted, and I don't want to rush a character simply to get another christmas present. I'd feel filthy or something and want to start that character over again, because I don't enjoy playing all rush rush with pso. (main reason why I hate TTF quests).

One thing I do need to do is sign online and get a picture of the lobbies with Episode 3.
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:08 pm
quote : #12
I just wanted to say that the xbox xmas decorations and quest are still up. Kinda odd that they havent taken it down.