Topic: Billy Hatcher GBA mini games

Page 1 of 1
mcmonkey
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:27 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
just wondering what the unlockable gba mini games were in Billy Hatcher?

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:18 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
From what I have read, Billy Hatcher is the perfect compliment to PSO if you can't get the Plus version (which I'm not sure was released in Europe), or can't get online with PSO.

3 mini-games were hidden in Phantasy Star Online for the gamecube in various online quests.

Puyo Pop, Chu-Chu Rocket and Nights into Dreams.

Billy Hatcher apparently has all of these as well. Which is great considering PSO may not be online forever on the cube, and the plus version is not super easy to find.

I have Billy Hatcher and I really like the game. It's like a mix of Super Monkey Ball, and Sonic in a way. The theme song will drive you a bit loco after hearing it 10 times. Overall though this is a really fun game, and don't let it's seemingly younger appeal fool you. Some of the levels get stupid hard. Those eggs can be hard to wield hehe.
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:18 am
quote : #3
thanks for the info, gives me an excuse to give this game another crack Smile

PSO plus wasnt released in europe if memory serves me right (plus i would have baught it if it was).

yeh billy hatcher is great, but the camera can be irritating at times (makes me wonder if sonic team have ever managed to make a game where the camera actualy works).