Page 1 of 1
pso man
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:47 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
gol dragon normal lv 17 i made it out on 5 Exclamation h.p HUcast
and da rol le with my FOnewmr l.v16 i kept GIzondeing him but my t.p got to 24 so i used a monofluid and won

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:54 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
The hardest boss battle for me was probobly da rol le on hard mode with my FOnewearl. I was a new Force user, and did not have enough experience yet to going into that battle by myself. I was also heading in at a lower level. If I was using an android I would have been able to take him down no problem. But since early on a Force has little to no offensive capabilities with weapons, and this was my first Fo, I slipped up and died after a long fought battle. I died, but I didn't go down without a fight! Smile
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:23 am
quote : #3
must have been hard...

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:28 am
quote : #4
I think the hardest boss battle for me came back in the Dreamcast days. I was with three other people, and we'd made it completely through the mines and were at the boss warper. We were all extremely under-levelled (I'm talking like I was level 13-15 and was the strongest person in the group Very Happy ). It's probably also important to note that we had no hunters with us which made it just that much more difficult. At this point in my PSO career I was a RAmar, and we were able to finish Vol Opt's first form without too much trouble. However, against his second form, no one could do any damage but me, and I could only do damage if I switched to my Brand +2. So here I am whacking at Vol Opt for, I kid you not, an hour and a half doing next to no damage with every swing. We finally beat the bastard, but it was pretty tough and intense. It was also fun as hell, and thinking about it makes me miss playing PSO online. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
U-235
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:47 am
quote : #5
My hardest boss battle was falz offline in hard mode with my RAmar when I was just starting PSO. Those darvants just kept slicing me up severely! Twisted Evil

DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:30 am
quote : #6
I think the hardest boss battle for me was definately Olga the very first time I fought "it" with my FOmar in hard mode because I had never done it before only online and when I tried it myself it was an ass whooping I got...lol

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:40 am
quote : #7
Olga Flow was pretty freaking hard (even on Normal) when I fought him for the first time (and he's still tough). Not to mention that the Seabed itself is a living hell.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:01 pm
quote : #8
Yea it is the hardest but somehow it's in my opinion the coolest boss and the level itself is great, although in Ultimate I hate those Delpeth or something like that because of that Megid and Rabarta and those little machines with the spiral thing because I don't fall anymore so they just kill me instantly but I still love that level and the dragon in Spaceship was hard too at least for me but again, one of my favorite levels.

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:23 pm
quote : #9
I love the doors in Spaceship Very Happy ! And I like all of the cool images that flash up on the screens. Gol Dragon is also really cool.

Still, I have to say that my favorite level in Episode 2 (and in the whole game for that matter) is the Central Control Area since it's like 4 different areas (Seaside, Jungle, Mountains, and Central Control) all wrapped into one. Gibbles is also the coolest, most ape-ish sub-boss in any game. And did I mention that Gal Gryphon rocks? This level is why I love PSO GC so much more than PSO DC (well, that and offline multiplayer).

Seabed is also pretty cool, and even though Temple is a bit stale, Episode 2 is pretty much all around awesome.

In Episode 1, well . . . I really like Forest and Ruins, but most of the stuff in between in kind of, meh. I mean, while the rainbow waterfalls in the Caves and the techno feel of the Mines are cool, they get pretty boring quite quickly. I still like Episode 1, but Episode 2 is just so much more vibrant and unpredictable.

U-235
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:48 pm
quote : #10
I just saw Gol Dragon for the first time over the weekend. I was like, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" Mr. Green And then I was like, "HOLY SHIT ANOTHER ONE!" Mr. Green Anyway, that thing is UGLY! I also unlocked the main gate in EP2 offline, and I was swamped by Sinow Berills. I need to be a little tougher before I go any further in EP2, I think.

Nintendork
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:41 pm
quote : #11
I would have to say my hardest boss battle would be on PSO: E3. Can't remember the name at the moment, but she is a FO on the Hunter side, the first one available. I was playing the Arkz storyline, and when I got to her, the field was the one that's only like 4 squares wide. Now, most of her attacks could attack anything that came within within that many squares of her, and it was a quest mission so I was forced to play as Rio, not a good character in my opinion. Took me like 4 days straight. I gave her a Force deck, despite her being a Ranger.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:21 pm
quote : #12
Type: NTSC-U/C
U-235 wrote:
I just saw Gol Dragon for the first time over the weekend. I was like, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" Mr. Green And then I was like, "HOLY SHIT ANOTHER ONE!" Mr. Green Anyway, that thing is UGLY! I also unlocked the main gate in EP2 offline, and I was swamped by Sinow Berills. I need to be a little tougher before I go any further in EP2, I think.

Yea GOL Dragon is a mean one. When he splits into 3 is when it really gets tough. Getting hit by elements from all directions! I love the arena you battle in for Gol Dragon as well.

As far as EP2, there is a reason it is EP2 and not EP0. Episode 2 is definatly way harder than Episode 1. I am at Lv139 (soon to be 140) and I still cannot play without dying regularly in Upper and Lower Seabed. Maybe with 4 people I would be fine. But 1-2 people = lots of dimates and death.

Nintendork wrote:
I would have to say my hardest boss battle would be on PSO: E3. Can't remember the name at the moment, but she is a FO on the Hunter side, the first one available. I was playing the Arkz storyline, and when I got to her, the field was the one that's only like 4 squares wide. Now, most of her attacks could attack anything that came within within that many squares of her, and it was a quest mission so I was forced to play as Rio, not a good character in my opinion. Took me like 4 days straight. I gave her a Force deck, despite her being a Ranger.

What as your hardest Episode 1&2 boss battle?

(Hehe this is the Ep1&2 forum, not the Ep3 forum or an all things pso forum.)