Previous  1, 2
pso man
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:33 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
well Neutral i use 4 dimates once i used 6 Mad . i use my raingun+17 with 30% on dark rember my first post? i will do all the quests first so thats at lest 2 lv's i'm gonna try and get a rappys fan so il look for that to so +1 lv....
i'l be lv 56 then getting to falz = 1 lv. 56+1= 57 lv 57 Very Happy

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:38 am
quote : #17
The Rappy's Fan (and any slicer for that matter) is a pretty slow weapon, so I don't know if it would really even help against Falz. If you are losing too much HP during the first few phases of Falz, it probably is best to load up on defensive items, especially since you said Falz isn't 1 hit killing you with Grants. Still, if you only use 4 Dimates before you get to his final form, you should still have a full stock Trimates and 6 Dimates. That should certainly be enough to kill Falz before he kills you, so long as you have a decent handgun (and I think you do since a Railgun +17 isn't half bad). Just make sure that you make full use of you time and get all of the hits in that can on Falz. I think you can do it.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:26 am
quote : #18
One thing I used with my Hucast when I faced Falz in Hard Mode was I equipped some good mechs if they have hit% even better but the ones I used to use didn't have but the Mag helped because it gave me more accuracy also it would help to have the twins as a photon blast I dont remember the name Milla and Yula I think...but that's what I did.

pso man
rank 4
Posted:
Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:44 pm
quote : #19
i killed him (it?) Very Happy on lv 54 thanks for your help!

Posted Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:39 pm:

i won Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy thanks for the help!

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:54 am
quote : #20
Type: NTSC-U/C
What was the deciding factor in your victory?
rank 4
Posted:
Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:01 am
quote : #21
3 saints and my lv