Topic: Sil Dragon

Page 1 of 1
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:53 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
What's the best way to beat Sil Dragon if you're like me and don't have Cure/Freeze? I can take anything he hits me with, but when he freezes me, I always get hit about 3 times in a row. When I fought him in the Dreamcast version, I was lucky enough to have State/Maintainence (which I believe doesn't even exist in the Gamecube version) so I would never get frozen. The one time that I beat Sil Dragon in the Cube version, I was totally lucky when I would get frozen and I also had a couple of Scape Dolls to help me out. Is there really any good way to beat this guy without Cure/Freeze?

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
pso man
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:18 pm
quote : #2
keep atacking his feet when he stops to breath ice and he will lower his head keep attcking the head till he brings it back up now, still attack the head and he may lower it agian. i was lv 70 when i beat him with this methord

darklurker
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:42 pm
quote : #3
if you got frozen take the joy stick and go up and down fast and you should breack out of the ice

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:35 am
quote : #4
Hmmm...that's interesting. I didn't know that moving the analog stick made the effects of Freeze last for a shorter period of time. That's good to know, and I'm sure that will help a bunch. Thanks a lot.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:34 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea it was a while after I started PSO that I learned about breaking out of the Ice too. It really helps get out of a jam fast. On Sil Dragon it helps so you don't get stomped to death.