Topic: a bit of help needed

Page 1 of 1
pso man
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:58 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
i just got to ulitmet Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (bad spelling)im up to the caves and need help with it (still useing my hucast lv72 now)

U-235
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:24 pm
quote : #2
One thing that will help is a mag with high POW stats. Another that will *really* help is an srank weapon. You get that by completing Ep1 Cmode in less than 7 hours.

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:47 am
quote : #3
I never really got into C-Mode. I think I beat the first C-Mode stage and never went any further than that. It is a pretty cool segment of the game, especially if you want a pretty tough challenge, but I'm pretty content hunting for rares in the main game. Still, it's true that S-Rank weapons would be great for Ultimate Caves. I think that in the Dreamcast version I had a Heaven Punisher when I first got to Ultimate Caves. I couldn't do any damage to anybody since I was an underleveled RAmar (with a crappy mag), but on the even (or was it odd?) beat hours, I could do tons of damage with the Heaven Punisher's special attack which also happened to attack pretty much every enemy on the screen. I loved that weapon and have yet to find one in the GCN version, but my HUmar in the GCN version can take more of a beating and can dish out more damage than my old RAmar could.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
U-235
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:01 pm
quote : #4
I really like cmode, and I'm looking for some others to play with. Unfortunately I can't explain things as I don't have a keyboard. But I will say this, if you can make it through C2, you can make it through any of them. C2 is VERY hard mainly because of the Nano Dragon and the amount of sharks. I've never seen a heaven's punisher on DC or GC. What I did for DC was raise a Mark III mag for POW, and that helped me out a lot, but I'm still not good for caves yet. I was VERY dissapointed when I saw the Red Hangun is extremely underpowed in comparison to the DC red gun. I was counting on a Red Gun for when I get to ultimate. Evil or Very Mad Any suggestions on a good weapon for a Ranger in ultimate?

pso man
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:22 pm
quote : #5
my mag is maxed out at l.v200 with 70 power. i can't go online and my friends are kind-of sucky at pso so no s-rank for me Crying or Very sad

U-235
rank 8
Posted:
Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:03 pm
quote : #6
Practice makes perfect! Plus all the maps for cmode are up at PSO-World. If you ever do get online with it I'll be glad to do some cmode with you. I'm hoping to get an srank needle myself.

pso man
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:11 am
quote : #7
pso link from all sites and google take me to anoher site

U-235
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:57 pm
quote : #8
http://www.pso-world.com hope that helps you, pso man!

pso man
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:21 am
quote : #9
thanks, i,m lv 82 now when i first battled da ra lie i lost then i batteld him wite my 4 scape dolls and fully ground my diska wtih 4 digrinders and 2 monogrinders (with i was saveing for my cane to become a twninkel star for my force liza when i get one from a dam pal rappy i spent 720 min thinding ONE and it droped a TRAP VISON AND I,M AN ANDROID Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ) went to battle him and.. and lost Crying or Very sad