Topic: Who wants a Tails mag?

Page 1 of 1
Master Cheif
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Aug 13, 2003 7:27 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
if you want a tails mag, then pleas send 19.95$ plus 4.95$ S+H... No Not really, but you will need some cash, at least 150.00$ for the following, A GAMEBOY ADVANCED, SONIC ADVENTURE for GBA, and a GC - GBA LINK CABLE. Now, once you have all of these things, go do the a FAKE IN YELLOW, DONT COLLECT YOUR PAYMENT!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil return to the HUNTERS GUILD, speak to the 2 men there, the ones involved in the quest, then return to the FOREST, Now, go around the FOREST until you see 3 RAG RAPPYs, talk to them, eventually a CHAO will appear, talk to the CHAO, return to the LOBBY PLACE, Confused look around for a pole with a GBA attatched to it, then up load your CHAO GARDEN stuff from the GBA and vwalla! You will receive a TAILS MAG, and ow you can do stuff with the PHANTASY STAR GBA game and such, HOPE YOU ENJOI! Very Happy

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:17 pm
quote : #2
Maybe if there were a Sonic Adventure for the GBA...

I think you mean Sonic Advance.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sat Aug 16, 2003 8:51 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea i plan to get a tails mag eventually, using a GBA and Cube to get a rare mag i think is a fun idea, and since i am gona be getting a GBA SP soon anyways. Having a tails mag would ROCK. Do you have a tails mag yet Master Chief?
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:15 pm
quote : #4
I have one on my novilty character, a red and blue RA cast names OPTIMUS, master Chief, my RAmar does not, cause me and my best friend Rhett share systems, along the way, he ended up with the link cable, so i dont have it for my main character Sad

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:53 pm
quote : #5
i belive its a tails chao for sonic adventure 1 & 2 with 250 to each stat. i got 5 of em they look just like Tails
Posted:
Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:56 pm
quote : #6
cool Cool
Lord_Asura
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:37 pm
quote : #7
OHHH does it really work?(ive got all the stuff!) if it does im going to try it as soon as i get my sonic advance back*swoon*but not until next week!
Posted:
Thu May 18, 2006 1:22 am
quote : #8
thear is NO tails MAG but thear is a tails CHAO Rolling Eyes