Topic: Offline Cmode solo

Page 1 of 1
U-235
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:56 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Seemed like a good idea.... Load up the game, use the 2nd character for swiches and stuff. It worked out just fine until the dragon fight in C1. I was under the impression it would be just like online, and you could leave the rest of the team outside while I took care of business. Nope. Had to take both players in. I was just about to kill the dragon, had my secondary character tucked against the wall, and he finally got hit when the dragon was burrowing underground, and I had dumped his scape doll on the character I was using to fight with. Oh well, at least I tried.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:32 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea this is pretty much impossible. I bet you would have gotten just stage 1 completed, and then stage 2 would be much more difficult. I think if you beat c-mode online you can just play the last part of c-mode offline to complete it. I remember someone telling me about this, but I can't remember the specifics.
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:33 pm
quote : #3
If I had this much trouble with c1 then c9.... well that's an unpleasant thought. HL just renewed today so I'm geared up for a 2nd month (this time full month) of PSO questing and leveling.