lanzarlaluna
rank 5
Posted:
Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:50 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I'm just wondering if anyone is up for some Christmas questing this year. I will be working hard to get my character to Lv 80 so I can participate. Has Sega announced when Christmas will go live?

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:17 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I will be playing PSO for most of the month, since I have 3 characters to level to 80. I will be wrapping up the controllers for most of my other game consoles and getting my cube ready for extended PSO throughout the month.

Sega just posted news yesterday which you can read here: click here

Christmas goes up on tuesday and will last until December 26th.

Damn I have to get leveling. I am planning to play some PSO this evening and then all of tomarrow most likely.
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:02 am
quote : #3
you know what i think i am going to jump in to the gc pso ^__^

but i wana know somit first =D

when i buy a HL does it cover all 4 of my chars or just one?

just wondering because i got a lv 101 lv 60~70 and a lv 50 (and store)

^__^

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:54 am
quote : #4
It covers all of your characters. You can make as many characters as you want, as well as many memory cards as you want. Also the Hunters Liscense covers both Phantasy Star Online Ep 1 & 2, as well as Ep 3 C.A.R.D. Revolution. Getting online for Christmas would be a good move, because you can rare mag cells that are only available during xmas time.

You already have an Lv80+ char, and have another that is close to leveling over 80. So you could get 1 or 2 mag cells guaranteed.
rank 1
Posted:
Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:47 am
quote : #5
argh i just brough a hunters licence on an account i made up over 3 years ago -.- it is regesterd with both my pso 12 and pso III codes yet the when i try to put my pso 1&2 codes in to log on to the network iit says no hl on thoes keys (i lost my ep 3 keys im trying to fin them now ¬_¬)

things arnt going to well for me =-.-=

and its a lvl 101 FOnewl ^__^

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:58 am
quote : #6
Hmm yea I would definatly try and contact Sega customer support about that one. Rattling that off in some email won't get you far, but if you find out specifically what is wrong, calling them might help you get the situation resolved.
rank 1
Posted:
Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:05 pm
quote : #7
hmm is ther number in the instruction book ? i forgot (i know it isent on the suport site -.-

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:52 pm
quote : #8
If anyone gets online for Xmas please contact me so we can trade presents. I am going to try and take advantage of the present swap ability to get 9 types of wrapping paper. I need them all in order to get mag cells. If I get all 9 I can wrap 9 presents for you guys and then you can get mag cells super easy. So anyone willing to play Xmas PSO please reply here!!!! Shocked