Page 1 of 1
Starwalker
rank 10
Posted:
Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:44 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Can we develop snapshots the way the PSO Snapshot Tutorial says for Episode III? I’ve tried it some time ago with no luck…It would be good to take some final screenshots of Ep. III before the servers close, the same way as we want to do with other versions (Ep I&II and DC).

At least blade2569 and McRing_Ring posted some screenshots a couple of years ago, so there's a way to develop them…
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:13 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yes you can develop your Episode III snapshots via the web. Read the paragraph at the very end of the guide:

http://gamecube.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/guides_pso_snapshots.php

It works I have developed quite a few from EP3 using the URL. So far there is not other way to conver them. Maybe Japans BBS still works for EP3, but I have never used it before. I am not sure if North American / PAL versions of the game can use it.

I will be taking a ton of screenshots of PSO EP3 though. Are you online with EP3? or no?
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:21 pm
quote : #3
Type: PAL
No I’m not online with EP III in the moment. I have the game for almost 1 year but only started playing it like 2 weeks ago, and only have 2:40 total time. The game has a hard learning curve in my opinion so I still don’t understand how the battle system works in 100%. But I want to take both PSO titles online soon. Long time i don't play PSO online on GameCube.

It’s not possible to develop the screenshots using Episode III at least using the PAL version. I’ve tried everything. And I get the message: “Cannot upload the file, Please use an appropriate game disk”. I even tried the Ep I & II disc to see if I could upload the EP III snapshot but with no luck; if there’s no Ep I & II snapshot file in the memory card, it says it can’t find the file. So unfortunately don’t work for the Ep. III PAL version.