Page Location: Home > Archive > Archive - PSO EP3 > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:50 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I finally have both download quests saved to my memory card. It is good that you can save them to secondary memory cards for easy backup. You can't "copy" the files to another card, but you can atleast save the quests to as many memory cards as you like.

I have them on 2 cards now Smile
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:38 pm
quote : #2
Type: PAL
In the Download section before we enter the Visual Lobby, theres no quests to download available,it says: not found... Sad . Hopefully they are available in other section of the game (i haven't seen any other way to download them, but the little robot say we can..even when playing battle offline). Unless the EU version doesn't have them Shocked

Posted Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:51 pm:

EDIT: Looks like i have to do the Episode 1 & 2 Blue Star Memories Quest before I'm able to download them. Hiope it works on EU though...
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:04 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea you have to do Blue Star Memories on Ep1&2 for the quests to be available. I am not 100% certain if they are available on the EU servers. I think they are, but not sure.

If anything you should be able to transfer the .GCI quest files onto a memory card and be able to play them later on. I have all of the quests backed up, including the Japanese ones which wern't released in North America or PAL territories.
rank 10
Posted:
Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:02 am
quote : #4
Type: PAL
So we are able to download them over the internet to a USB memory card? I have one usb and can transfer it if it possible...Smile .I'll try to do the Blue Star quest anyway.

Posted Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:50 pm:

After all it is possible to download the Ep. III quests using the PAL version (people from PSO World told that was not possible). I could do it so it is confirmed. The problem is that is just a matter of luck. I think the only way to be able to download them is doing the Blue Star Memories quest and get the key for any of the 2 quests: Future Bullet or Future Forecast. Then when the quest finishes just quit in lobby and insert Ep. III disc. If lucky and don't get the Serial Number and Access Key wrong message (that appear very often) it is possible to download. If the message appears is not possible to download them unless all the above is done again (possibly).

I know this because i download the quests to 4 memory cards (non official) and then quit game but remember after that I had one official memory card with space to save quests, but when log on again got the error message and was unable to download the quests again.