Topic: Dusting off the old Cube

Page 1 of 1
U-235
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:12 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I recently decided to break my GC out again. I've been seriously neglecting it since I moved in January. So what am I into now? PSO, of course, but I have misplaced my modem and I'm waiting for a BBA to get here, so I've been doing a bit of offline leveling. Other than that I've been playing Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess, which I think is a very well made game, And I've been playing some Donkey Konga with the bongos, of course! Laughing

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:19 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Great to see you playing your GameCube. I have been away from my cube for too long as well. I have my cube and my Panasonic Q hooked up of course, but I have been playing other stuff lately. I really need to boot up Beyond Good and Evil and finish that game soon. It has been sitting in limbo for far too long. I started it, then left it for a while, and then returned forgetting where I was so I started over, and then put it on pause for a bit once again. Luckily I have a good idea of where I am in that game, so I can pick right up where I left off.
rank 10
Posted:
Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:36 pm
quote : #3
Type: PAL
I haven't be playing much any games, but I still find time for some GC action. Still playing Zelda TP (very slow though), and sometimes a bit PSO. The last game I finished was Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow a few weeks ago, already played for other console but because GC version is a bit diferent and I like SC games, I've been replaying all the serie on GC. The only one I played and completed on GC that I haven't on other was the last one Double Agent but it's a very bad conversion. Graphically is the worse of all the series for GC inexplicable, but I decided to get because maybe at least the PAL version gets a bit rare and I wanted all series on GC anyway Razz . But SC:DA was an interesting game nevertheless.

I never see this game recomended for GC, that's because theres better versions and others have online, but for people that don't care for online or can't play the better versions, the first 3 in the series are good games on GC.

Next games I'm going to play probably, will be Metal Gear TS and Metroid Prime (have this games waiting for long). Everytime I start a game is to complete them, unless I don't like the game for some reason. Don't like to leave games unfinished.
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:28 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Starwalker wrote:
Metroid Prime (have this games waiting for long).

You need to set aside a portion of your life to devote to playing this game. Isolate yourself from the world and just experience this.
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:08 pm
quote : #5
I had gone abroad so I was unable to play for a while. However I am still playing Zelda TP and Resident Evil. Loving both of them.