Page Location: Home > Archive - News > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:00 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C

Interesting new Quest coming out for PSO for cube. From Tuesday, August 26th until Tuesday, September 9th, the 'Resting at the Beach quest will be up and running.

You don't battle any enemies, no new content, and no new gameplay. The quest is designed to give time for you and your friends to sit back, relax, and take in the view. Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and listen to the waves. it takes place at night time in the Seaside Area. There will even be a campfire up on the beach. The quest is designed to allow PSO gamers to come together to celebrate the end of summer. There will be fireworks as well Very Happy

Server maintinance will take place tuesday, August 26th, from 3pm until 5 pm JP time.

source
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:57 am
quote : #2
interesting but nonetheless wierd
Posted:
Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:08 pm
quote : #3
One more thing that makes me wish I was online.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Suppa Buddha
rank 13
Posted:
Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:39 pm
quote : #4
Meh guess they wanted top put this out just for the hell on it. Yay for fireworks!
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Aug 22, 2003 6:17 pm
quote : #5
I think it's a good idea: promote community rather than competition.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Suppa Buddha
rank 13
Posted:
Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:01 pm
quote : #6
LOL! why not? Give ST something to do with the money.
rank 47
Posted:
Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:33 am
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
What i think is really kool is, this will be going on during McRing_Ring Scheduled event for next saturday(aug 30th), we can all hook up and watch the fireworks, er in 4 person groups. I swear they should have added a chair feature or something, it really would have completed the experience.

I wonder what the quest's instructions will be lol.

Elly Says:
"Hi remember me? Your mission is simple. Head down to the Ragol surface. Seek out something HOT on the beach. I can't tell you what it is.....no really er...... um..... i can't tell you. Ok i guess I can tell you, but i might get..... in trouble. Its..... its...a bonfire! Then wait there for a suprise. Please return back safely."

I was originally writing that dialogue as a joke but i bet thats exactly how it will go down!!! hahhaha
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:17 pm
quote : #8
that sounds cool, now can we set off our own fireworks? Very Happy (said with all the hope of a young boy on christmas day)

but that does bring up a good point that i think Lordnikon should address, who will group togeather for the festivities?as in which four wil make up a team?
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Aug 25, 2003 4:59 pm
quote : #9
Wish I could join you guys

Suppa Buddha
rank 13
Posted:
Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:58 am
quote : #10
I've been kinda not playing but today is my last full day of PSO. School awaits me tomorrow.
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:10 pm
quote : #11
I started already, but it's not bad at all. Senior year looks like it will be easy despite the fact that I have five AP classes in my schedule.

Master Cheif
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:01 pm
quote : #12
i too have started school already, i think i was the first back, but anyway im now a senior and only have 4 classes, english, topics math hing, government, and guitar, in guitar, all we basically do is b.s. in the back and play Metallica and Jimmy eat world.