Topic: Help needed.

Page 1 of 1
avenger
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:39 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Is there any possible way to delete individual characters from my memory card? (Instead of deleting the character file and erasing all of them). My two little cousins made these two characters that look exactly like mine and it's really bothering me, but I don't want to lose my good characters. Doest it have to do something with the temporary slots or something? Thanks.

Avenger

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:41 pm
quote : #2
if u got 2 cards put the one with those chars u want gone in slot B, go to multi mode, select those chars and select delete instead of play with this that should work
Posted:
Mon Aug 25, 2003 11:04 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
There is no delete function that I have ever seen. Basically you just have to write over the characters with a new character. The only option i saw was "Re-Create Character". I really wish they did include a delete function so you could make the slot empty again.
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:12 pm
quote : #4
There isn't a way to actually "delete" them like nikon said, but you do realize that it doesn't take up any more space to have extra characters right?

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Master Cheif
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:17 pm
quote : #5
dude, that is such a sad question, you need to explore the game and maybe the game manual(pg. 18 )

Last edited by Master Cheif on Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total