Topic: bba at gamestop used

Page 1 of 1
loki101
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:45 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
i was snooping around at gamestop and to my surprise they were selling gamecube bba ,so i was like what the hell let me ask for one to see how much it cost. to my knowladge they were selling them for 30 bucks used at one time but today they were selling them for a whopping 2dollers and 99 cents i was like WTF?...if you ask me i wasn't gonna let it pass me... so i bought 3 of them. i think there will be more coming there from other stores too...damn i feel good now i don't have to mess around with the dialup modem lol
Posted:
Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:27 am
quote : #2
Type: PAL
That doesn’t surprise me. For general people there’s almost no use for a BBA now. Officially only the 3 LAN games support the use of a BBA now. It’s the opportunity for people to get them if they intend to link GameCubes. But 3 dollars is a real bargain Smile
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:19 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea that is an insanely cheap price. Ebgames has been liquidating these like crazy. I have heard people get these for similar prices. I am going to be buying as many as I can simply because if I could buy Dreamcast BBA's for this price I would buy a box of them. So to get GC BBA's for so cheap, it feels really good.

Plus I do plan to put them to use and setup some crazy LAN down the the road. With how cheap GameCube's will get, you can build out an awesome Mario Kart LAN setup.
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:25 pm
quote : #4
I wish I can get it at that price in my country, precisely I can't get it in my country at all.I guess my only option is to buy it from eBay at silly price. Sad

Starwalker
rank 10
Posted:
Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:15 am
quote : #5
Type: PAL
Yes in Europe the BBA is not so cheap, and not has easy to get. In my country they were never released too, got mine imported. But it took me a few months to get one, because it was released in very limited quantities. So had to play PSO offline only for the first couple of months…
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:31 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
wow i never looked into a BBA for my cube. if i had known they was seeling so cheap i would have got one. as of now i cant use it for any thing but im still going to grab one asap.