lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:43 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well it turns out the Halloween quest can be acquired. It exists, I just need to find it, which shouldn't be harder than signing up on a few message boards and asking people for it. So for next year we will have the full Halloween experience and be able to trade cakes online. The problem is that in order to get magcells from cakes, we need to have about 8 different players to get Jack-O-Lanterns. So we will have to start building up this community with a firm playerbase in order for this to happen.
rank 10
Posted:
Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:45 pm
quote : #2
Type: PAL
Yes we need at least 8 people playing if not more since with 8 possibilities theres a chance some people get the same type of cakes. But since this is a private server not sure how it works. In the official I think was based on the ID number that was tied in the console.
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:22 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
I managed to trackdown the quest files last night. I will be playing with them when I get home from work to get them to work. I have to run them through a compression tool for them to work properly.

We still have 2 more days within the Halloween time window to put the quests up. At midnight Central US time the Halloween decorations/events need to come down on November 2nd. So that means there is today and tomorrow still for Halloween. Scheduling a meetup may be tricky, but I want to get the quests up so people have the option to solo it.

I will post back later tonight with my progress.