Page Location: Home > Classic Nintendo > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:27 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I ordered Zelda: Link to the Past off Amazon. I figured 19.99 for a new sealed copy of the game with free shipping was a good deal. Finding this game used complete, for under 15.00 (would be bumped to 20 with 15+SH), is never going to happen. Zelda games hold their value. So scoring this game off amazon was a no brainer.

I was shocked to find out that it was a Player's Choice version. What? GBA games have Players Choice too? Super lame! You can't dodge these things. They are like a virus.

Oh well, atleast the Yellow strip is just at the top of the cover, and not on the binding.
rank 10
Posted:
Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:30 pm
quote : #2
Type: PAL
Here in Portugal and I know UK too we don't get the Players Choice option, its a Nintendo policy. They think theres no need to release it for some reason. But I once was able to get the Zelda The 4 Swords for 9.99 Euros new and sealed in with the link cable included for GC and this game was a bit rare in other Europe places, I tried to get more but was not possible. The only GC or Gameboy releases I have in Players Choice is the Prince of Persia Sands of Time for GC. This game got a bit rare so was the only way I could get in at the time.

The Players Choice, Platinum, Classics etc that usually are released are good option because its a way to drop the prices of that games and so people are able to get them cheap, but maybe for a collector they are not that good because the cover is a bit different and the instruction manuals too etc...
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:10 am
quote : #3
Yeah, I've never seen a players choice GBA game. Its a bit mad to think that Nintendo don't do 'em