Page Location: Home > GameCube Lounge > Topic
MasquedWarrior
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:43 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I would like to know which games support this feature. The only ones that I know of are Burnout 2 and Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2. Which other games, if any, support this feature?

elph
rank 6
Posted:
Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:57 am
quote : #2
I didn't even know that Logitech had made a force feedback wheel for the cube. That's pretty sweet. I'm excited to see what other games support this.

MasquedWarrior
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:50 pm
quote : #3
elph wrote:
That's pretty sweet. I'm excited to see what other games support this.

Pretty cool, huh? The best part is that apparently, the game doesn't just send the signal to the location of the motor of the rumble part of a regular Gamecube controller, it uses specialized force feedback technology Logitech implimented into the wheel for more realism, unlike the steering wheels logitech released for the XBox and the Playstation 2, which just use regular rumble.

I just found out that Dakar 2, Starsky and Hutch, and F-Zero GX also supports this feature, at least if the cover notes are to be believed. I had actually seen those games listed as supporting the feature ( http://www.mobygames.com/game/gamecube/starsky-hutch/cover-art/gameCoverId,52250/ ) but disregarded the ones I just mentioned, because I didn't see the logo in the section that shows how many players the games support, Progressive Scan, etc, and because MobyGames has many innacurate listings, (It says that Fight Night Round 2 has online multiplayer, http://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/gamecube/tic,38/) I decided to take the listing with a grain of salt. However, I just saw that those other three games mention the support elsewhere on the back cover.