Topic: Ghouls n Ghosts Online

Page 1 of 1
AC/GC
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:55 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Has anyone heard ANY news about this game within the past year? Did it covertly getted canceled? This is the last news I've heard about this game: http://cube.ign.com/articles/388/388377p1.html It seemed to be in its early stages but was playable. It may be too late now but if this game were released earlier and got good sales from the GC, it would've encouraged others to make their games online for the GC as well. Neutral

btw, the original Ghosts n Goblins as well as Ghouls n Ghosts are fantastic games and are highly recommended if you like a real challenge. Very Happy
satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:23 pm
quote : #2
I don't think it would be too late to release it now. It may drive support for online in "The Revolution" when that gets released.
Posted:
Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:17 am
quote : #3
It's only coming to Xbox and PC, I'll pull up the source(Although it's just a pic)
Posted:
Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:19 am
quote : #4
Bah! Xbox and PC... Will they be able to play together? I may get the PC version if it looks any good, but I don't wanna play with any XboxLivers.
Posted:
Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:58 am
quote : #5
satoshi wrote:
Bah! Xbox and PC... Will they be able to play together? I may get the PC version if it looks any good, but I don't wanna play with any XboxLivers.

I seriously doubt Microsoft will let the cross platform. They don't even let you play with other regions Surprised
Posted:
Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:59 pm
quote : #6
There is still possibility that it's going to be released for Xbox and PC then a few months later it'll be released for the GC and PS2. Kinda like what happened to Splinter Cell. The original game started out on Nintendo so I'd hate to see it as an Xbox/PC exclusive. Sad
zelda boy
rank 1
Posted:
Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:38 pm
quote : #7
well,i don`t have pc.(damn). Confused

Manji
rank 11
Posted:
Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:19 pm
quote : #8
Type: NTSC-U/C
i would have really loved to see this one come to life. shame it got canceled! i never really imagined the g&g universe would translate or lend itself to online play, but then again, i wouldn't have imagine phantasy star either and that turned out as one of the best online games ever.