Page Location: Home > Classic Nintendo > Topic
lazybum
rank 10
Posted:
Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:39 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Got it at gamecrazy and was shocked to actually see used gba games complete with manuals and cases. Unfortunately, I forgot my gbasp on my trip to my parents house so can't play it until my brother visits and brings his. I find it pretty impressive that they could squeeze 55 games onto a gba cartridge. Also, it saves high scores! Can't wait to play it. I know atari's had joystick like controllers, so hoping the game plays alright with a dpad. Even if it controls bad with the dpad, once I get a nes controller adapter for my gamecube I could play the game on my gameboyplayer with my nes advantage controller.
Manji
rank 11
Posted:
Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:42 am
quote : #2
lazybum wrote:
Got it at gamecrazy and was shocked to actually see used gba games complete with manuals and cases.

yea, i dont know what it is, but the outer boxes and manuals seem hard to come by. whenever i happen to see gba games, they come in great stacks or rows of cartridges only.

TheMytho
rank 15
Posted:
Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:31 am
quote : #3
I'm not too shocked that boxes are hard to come by, seeing as how they're made of fairly flimsy cardboard. This same issue also persists for all Nintendo games manufactured up until the GameCube. You really have to be diligent and store the boxes in a safe container in order to preserve them.