Page Location: Home > PSO Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution > Topic
numerrik
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:52 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Is there any way at all to upload the download quests to the website so we can enjoy them? Thank if you can.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:23 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yes there is. Cool I just need to put them up on the website and create a guide on how to get them onto your GC memory card.

I have most of the download quests that were available in Japan and North America totaling roughly 6-9 quests.

I will try to get the quests and a guide up soon.
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:41 pm
quote : #3
Thanks nikon, you really are a savior, by the way, do i need to complete that PSO 1&2 mission to download these, i remember someone saying they needed to to download quests. and of course, do i need a net browser for the GC?

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:55 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
No you don't need to complete PSO Episode 1&2 to get the EP3 download quests. Originally there were some online EP1&2 quests you needed to complete on official servers in order to gain access to 2 EP3 download quests. However that was just to originally obtain them. It isn't required to actually play the download quests.

The Quests are not downloaded via the in-game browser for PSO. It is a bit more complicated than that. You either have to route the quests through a homebrew app, or use a GC USB Memory Card (which is pricey).

There are also a ton of EP3 event cards you can get by having sega game saves on your memory card. I had started this here, but I have a more complete list sitting on my PC covering all special event cards from quests / gamesaves. I will try and get this list along with the quests and a guide up as soon as possible.
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:44 pm
quote : #5
Type: PAL & NTSC-J
Would you be able to get them using a SD memory card instead of USB as they are much cheaper? and I am tempted to get one.