Topic: Help needed in offline storymode

Page 1 of 1
Cosmonaut
rank 2
Posted:
Wed May 27, 2009 11:00 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Decided to make this because I know at least Manji and me are playing this, and maybe if there's anyone else playing we can help each other out.

So far, we've (me and my girlfriend) have managed to drain and save the guy from the spring/well. We saw Gigi in the forest and have been looking for the medicine for him. We're also looking for the key for that chest in Kaneru. We then stumbled into Uru were we found a rock guy named Netchorino?. He high tailed it out of there, and we're currently wandering around and trying to find what to do next. We're in some high-tech temple place.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu May 28, 2009 1:00 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hmm as I have played very little indepth, the best advice I can give is to maybe scrounge around over at the following link:

http://dungeon.jp/homeland/

It has the most information in one place on Homeland that I know of.
rank 11
Posted:
Thu May 28, 2009 3:35 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
im still trying to find out which combination of characters you can pick from at the beginning Laughing

so far ive managed to have the girl and the cube character, and the girl and the rock golem type character. i dont know if its a girl or not but they have blue hair and look like a girl. kinda weird when you start off as your guy character and then they make you change from the start. im guessing this character changing/switching is a big part of the gameplay though.

Cosmonaut
rank 2
Posted:
Fri May 29, 2009 12:01 am
quote : #4
I'm pretty sure there's only 2 combinations of Mascots at the beginning. Pinnoku (the blue haired guy) and Block or Pinnoku and Ganto (the stone dude).

Anyways, I got a bit further yesterday. fought (and lost) to a boss in the high-tech temple in Uru, and found a wind village (forget the name).

Anyways, thanks for the site lordnikon, a pain to navigate as it's all in Japanese, but it's still handy to have. I also know Importaku (is that it?) has that Homeland site, though I've wanted to use it as little as possible right now, as it feels more like I'm exploring and learning the game myself. I just started this topic because I thought it'd be a bit more fun if who ever was playing was kind of sharing information and stuff.

DMG 01
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:30 pm
quote : #5
Type: PAL & NTSC-J
I just got it today and started playing and am quite confused as to what to do, i'm in a forest type area with yellow houses and these small blobs keep killing me.