Topic: Fist time PSO GC shortly

Page 1 of 2
Blast
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:55 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I am looking to have my first ever game of PSO on GC very shortly. Ive checked that Ive set up for use on Onlineconsoles servers and now all I need to do is connect. I'll be starting out with a brand new char of course so wondering if there is anyone around who would be interested in taking a new or newish char into a few games with me? I wont be planning specific game times but I can say I'll be on at a weekends mainly between 23:00 GMT0 and 0200 GMT0. I'll post up here and will probably log into Jabber when I am going on.

lazybum
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:49 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Heh, I am also a noob to this series. I have the game but have not tried it yet. Hopefully I can get it setup soon and can join you when you start playing.
gary_b
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:22 pm
quote : #3
Blast wrote:
I'll be starting out with a brand new char of course so wondering if there is anyone around who would be interested in taking a new or newish char into a few games with me?
im the man for the job. i sold one of my gamecubes last week along with my last 3rd party memory card. so before i delivered the system i though it would be nice to wipe the memory card clean. well to make a long story short my cards got crossed and my character is dead Crying or Very sad oh well time to start all over again Neutral

Blast
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:36 pm
quote : #4
gary_b wrote:
Blast wrote:
I'll be starting out with a brand new char of course so wondering if there is anyone around who would be interested in taking a new or newish char into a few games with me?
im the man for the job. i sold one of my gamecubes last week along with my last 3rd party memory card. so before i delivered the system i though it would be nice to wipe the memory card clean. well to make a long story short my cards got crossed and my character is dead Crying or Very sad oh well time to start all over again Neutral

Ohh what a pain Sad Should be on this weekend so maybe see both of you above then Smile

gary_b
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:16 pm
quote : #5
i can play tonight and Sunday, but Saturday i will have company.

lazybum
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:40 pm
quote : #6
I am very sleepy tonight since I got very litte sleep last night. So,I can't play tonight. Maybe tomorow or Sunday then I could try.
Blast
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:06 am
quote : #7
I may try to get on tonight Sunday morning am here like 0100 gmt0. No guarantee though.

lazybum
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:10 pm
quote : #8
Yea, it looks like this weekend is probably not going to work for me to play this. I am still trying to get my console setup in order here. By next weekend I should be good to go though.
Manji
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:51 pm
quote : #9
i will do my best to get my gamecube & pso set-up next weekend as well.

Blast
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:51 am
quote : #10
NO problem. Lets leave it until next weekend then. I didnt get close to making it last night so no worrys.

Laters

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:49 am
quote : #11
hey blast, just curious... have you had a successful connection to the server yet?
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:47 pm
quote : #12
lordnikon wrote:
hey blast, just curious... have you had a successful connection to the server yet?

No not yet. Hmm I could actually try this right now, I have feck all else to do. Watch this space.

gary_b
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:28 pm
quote : #13
tonight would be a good night for me to play PSO. tomorrow is not so good Sad i'll be on jabber if you guys want to play.

Blast
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:42 pm
quote : #14
gary_b wrote:
tonight would be a good night for me to play PSO. tomorrow is not so good Sad i'll be on jabber if you guys want to play.

Hi

Sorry Gary, getting connected took a while. I think! I got connected to the OC server? Are the Christmas decorations still up? If not guess I was somewhere else. All good if I did get connected Very Happy but it was not a playable situation. I have a TFT Joytech small screen that I used tonight for the first time. To be honest the picture is pretty crap and text is hardly viewable. I'll need to sort this on a TV then get some rounds in.

gary_b
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:49 pm
quote : #15
no problem Blast. im not in a rush to play online. i would like to do a bit more offline leveling or maybe some solo online leveling. it would be nice to hit level 15ish before i start playing in groups again. idk how well this plan will work out but maybe ill play some tonight. im only lvl 4 or 5 atm so this may take me a few days Very Happy