Topic: Why get this????

Page 1 of 1
Natdaman97
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:12 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
My friend wants to get this game to play online but is still unsure if he should, i've told him all the pros and cons of playing online but is still unsure! HELP!!! please tell him why he should and shouldn't get this game ( more pros than cons please for the sake of god)

satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:05 pm
quote : #2
Er. I don't quite follow. Do you want him to get it? Or do you want him to NOT get it?
Posted:
Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:28 am
quote : #3
THAT HE SHOULDGET IT!!!!

DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:36 pm
quote : #4
Hey watch the CAPS man .....the cons are that you get to play with people and there is a lot more content online than offline...there.

satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:24 pm
quote : #5
DarkLink wrote:
Hey watch the CAPS man .....the cons are that you get to play with people and there is a lot more content online than offline...there.

Wouldn't those be a pro..? At least the "get to play with people"' one?
Posted:
Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:20 pm
quote : #6
.....unless you hate card battle games like i do...ugh

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:30 pm
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
Here are the best reasons to get PSO EP3:

1.) If you already own PSO ep1&2 and are a subscriber. Since it costs no extra money per month to play both games online, you might as well pick up the game to add a little variety. Its a great game to mix things up a little and as a change of pace with friends that you play with on Ep1&2.

2.) This game is great offline I think. It is a very chill game. Also I don't like card games either. However this game really appealed to me, for starters because the entire game is in the PSO universe, but also because the gameplay is solid and easy to get into. I love playing this game when I want to sit back and relax.

Everyone who has ever said they hated card games, and then played this game, may or may not love the game. But everyone I have ran into that was skeptical, bought the game, and ended up saying "you know, this game isn't half bad". Don't make the mistake of stereotyping this game just because it has the word "card" in it. You might be selling yourself short. (freshcut_t70, i'm not exactly directl relating these comments to your reply, because there are a lot of people that also feel this way. And rightfully so, card games are different.)
rank 25
Posted:
Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:17 am
quote : #8
satoshi wrote:
DarkLink wrote:

Wouldn't those be a pro..? At least the "get to play with people"' one?

lolol....that's what I meant "PROS" not "CONS"...lol sorry about that but yeah those are all PROS.