lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
It is interesting how in previous years Sonic Team was late in getting PSO Halloween online, but of all years, this time they get it right on schedule. Lately, we were more nervous than ever, due to Sonic Team working on Phantasy Star Universe, and updating Blue Burst. We hadn't gotten an update since spring. Well, not only does Sonic Team get the game updated on time, but they even gave us an early warning a few days ago to tell us to watch out for Maintenance. I woke up today to find Halloween already updated and live on PSO. I always get really giddy when I see the bouncing pumpkins and hear the lobby music. Maybe because I have had so many good times, and good games with fellow OnlineConsoles players in the past 2 years. The nostalgia just slaps me in the face.

Well this year will be better than ever! The Halloween events will be online from the 11th to November 1st. Scheduled OC events and casual playtimes will be up through the end of the month. So if your not signed up for a HL right now, you should immediately.

Starting tonight at 6:30PM Central US Time, I will be hosting a game to start things off. If any of you can make it, that would be fantastic.

We will be hunting for mag cells from Hallo-rappys as well as doing the Halloween quest for cakes to swap.

These are the following mag cells that can be acquired during Halloween:

Cell of MAG 213
Cell of MAG 502
Heart of Chao
Heart of Chu Chu
Heart of Opa Opa
Heart of Pian
Parts of RoboChao
Heart of KAPU KAPU

Please see sticky topics in the Phantasy Star Online Ep1&2 forum for cake lists and also another special event idea. Note: These topics will be posted later in the day.

I also took the liberty of taking a variety of snapshots for your viewing pleasure: