Topic: Finally finished Kirby!

Page 1 of 1
Stan64
rank 5
Posted:
Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
When I got it I played through alot of the checks at the checklist. But it got very boring and I have other games I wanted to play. But then I got myself together and got the endings for City Trial and Top RIde. But once again I put the game aside and didn't play for over a year. But some days ago I managed to clear enough checks on Air Ride to get the last ending. ^__^

Hooray for me! I still have much to do before I got 100%. This game is the longet prior to 1080 Avalanche and Mario Kart (including beating ghosts). I haven't beaten all the ghosts though. =P
Posted:
Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:52 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Is Kirby Air Ride longer than 1080 in terms of play time? I do know it has much more content in terms of unlockables, but 1080 is harder.
rank 6
Posted:
Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:50 pm
quote : #3
Kirby has a TON to unlock. I myself am still working on it. It makes it a bit easier to unlock alot of options, espically in city trial mode, if you have four players with you. Each section has its own check list grid that tells you how to unlock each box. My personal favorite was getting the white kirby! it was a pain too, you have to go through city trial and find all 6 parts to assemble both special ships. I always love playing as the orinigal white kirby! Mr. Green
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:58 pm
quote : #4
Nico0020 wrote:
Kirby has a TON to unlock. I myself am still working on it. It makes it a bit easier to unlock alot of options, espically in city trial mode, if you have four players with you. Each section has its own check list grid that tells you how to unlock each box. My personal favorite was getting the white kirby! it was a pain too, you have to go through city trial and find all 6 parts to assemble both special ships. I always love playing as the orinigal white kirby! Mr. Green

White Kirby owns.