Page Location: Home > Archive > Archive - PSO EP3 > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:49 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Ok yea the links in ASX windows media player streaming format to the PSO epo3 trailer has been floating around the web latley. But you can't even few the freakin thing. Net congestion makes it unbearable. And the Hi-Rez one....won't even display any graphics, it jsut lags like crazy.

So if you really wanna see a large movie of this trailer, and have it on your harddrive. Then head on over the www.happypuppy.com. Register for free, and then navigate to pso ep3 in their archives, and you'll see a link to download the E3 trailer. Its a quicktime .mov file, and the file is 5.54MB compressed as a zip file. Uncompressed comes out to about 8 MB.

Now that i have finally SEEN the whole trailer in full motion and fluidity. May i jsut say....OMG Shocked OMG Shocked OMG Shocked OMG, the lobbies look rediculious, i am so getting this game, i am all over it. I cannot wait until this comes out!!!! Very Happy
rank 13
Posted:
Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:20 pm
quote : #2
id download it but my computer sucks... id download it fast though. lol
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:48 pm
quote : #3
Looks good, can't wait.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)