Topic: Picture Capture Experiment

Page 1 of 1
ced818
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:55 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Well. I was alittle off so I ran an experiement. I got the picture I took on PSO ep 3 onto my computer. How. Using the PSO proxy but not using the pso proxy. As it says in the guide, you can take the pictures on PSO ep. 3 but you cant transfer them.I did. In the network settings on your GameCube, you muse enter the Proxy address and Port number. When you do. After you take you picture, you must then go to the website on the main menu. After you connect it will skip past the PSO page and take you to the PSO Picture thingy. It will ask and then upload the picture from whatever memorycard it is on and then you can email it to yourself.

I know pictures have been taked before, but I just wanted to correct that guide. No offence LordNikon. You da king. Im just a squarll trying to get a nut.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:54 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I'm confused here. You are going to have to be more specific. When you use words like "thingy" I don't know what you are referring to.

What did you do exactly? Did you get anything to work?

Are you saying you used PSO Proxy to get the file onto your computer? then went to a PSO Snapshot Development website and converted it by uploading the file from your computer?
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:23 pm
quote : #3
lol. Sorry. you know Im not one with the terms.

After Taking the picture, I went to the PSO picture development site on the gamecube. it searched the memory cards and then it asked to upload the picture. After that I didn't use the pso proxy program for the PC. I just emailed it to myself and then saved it to my computer.

satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:25 pm
quote : #4
Your description sounds... exactly similar to PSO Ep.1&2's method (via PSOProxy)..
Posted:
Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:36 pm
quote : #5
I know. I just noticed that everywhere I went, it said that PSO eps. 3 pictures couldn't be developed

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:59 pm
quote : #6
Wait...so how is the guide wrong?! *confused*
rank 4
Posted:
Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:18 am
quote : #7
well. not wrong. I just was confused on:

"(note: pso proxy is not compatible with episode 3)"

this had me thinkin that their was no way to get the pic. I got PSOPROXY mixed up with the development website.

In all do respect. A wise man once said.

"MY BAD" Embarassed Very Happy Shocked Cool

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:59 pm
quote : #8
Oh ok word, yea finally clear Smile

Yea, its nice that you can atleast develop them via the web. I hope someday someone creates an independent method for EP3 snapshots like PSO Proxy. it is strange that the original developers havn't updated the program. Maybe he/she/they arn't into PSO anymore.