Page Location: Home > Connectivity > Topic
mcmonkey
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:25 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
im just wondering if anyone eles has tried this, i did it once and got a rather nice tails chao Smile

Mastershake
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:54 pm
quote : #2
Yeah I love the tails chao....on a side note, i never could get all the emblems to unlock that hidden level in SA2...I really wanted to play it
PSO episode 1 & 2 characters (xbox): (not playing anymore)
rune HUmar: level 122
wren HUcast: level 68
Rune ver2 FOmar: level 69
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:09 pm
quote : #3
I remember I did it a bunch of time but I honestly don't remember how to do it, does the instruction manual tell you how to do it?

mcmonkey
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:11 pm
quote : #4
i dont think it does, but its realy just a disc-swap job

Bearku
rank 1
Posted:
Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:42 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U
Yeah you load the chow on the the gameboy, then sawp over to a sonic game with the garden,

I done it a few times, and you can keep doing it if you unlocked all of the missions in PSO,

Ultimate Fiend
rank 1
Posted:
Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:36 am
quote : #6
The giant GBA appears after passing a mission (Fake In Yellow) but before cashing your reward. When the "Fake Rappy" tells you to go to the guild via telepipe, use the telepipe to go to the Pioneer 2 and return instead. There will be 3 fake rappies staring at something. Head towards were they're staring and a chao will appear, he will give you the "Chao Key", which will make a machine appear in front of the guild (Giant GBA). If you log on to it in the game while having a GBA connected to your gamecube that has the "Sonic Advance" cart you will get a "Tails Chao" on your game's chao garden. It has an "A" rating on all stats when you transfer it to "Sonic Adventure 2: Battle" (I personally never tried it on Sonic Adventure: DX).
Sega games on the gamecube were so good Smile Green Hill Zone in that game was pretty cool Mr. Green