1, 2  Next
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:00 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Early this morning Nintendo released new startling news in a Press conferance regarding future plans. Nintendo announced a "Suprising new product unlike anything ever seen before" will be revealed in spring of 2004. Seeing as how they state prodcut this looks to be some sort of new hardware, rather than a new revolutionary game. Nintendo claims this to be their "ace in the hole".

Since this is gonna be some new piece of hardware, will it include any networking capabilities? Only time will tell. Guess we'll have to wait until Spring 2004...*looks at calender*...mann i wish we could find out sooner Smile
rank 23
Posted:
Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:27 pm
quote : #2
Hm.. I wonder what it could be.. sounds interesting... Whatever it is, though, I'm sure it'll be good.
Posted:
Fri Aug 08, 2003 11:59 am
quote : #3
Gamesphere or maybe Gamecylinder? Those are my guesses.
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Aug 08, 2003 4:03 pm
quote : #4
maybe its a......Nintendo Rubix Cube. Laughing *chuckles*
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:03 pm
quote : #5
A Gamecube rubix cube? When you rotate it, you can play the specially designed game that comes along with it =P
Posted:
Sat Aug 09, 2003 11:05 am
quote : #6
Wow. I wonder what it could be. I can't wait to find out.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Suppa Buddha
rank 13
Posted:
Sat Aug 09, 2003 12:31 pm
quote : #7
What if you can't match all the colors one all the sides. I suck at rubix cubes.
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Aug 09, 2003 7:45 pm
quote : #8
It is a portable gamecube/gamboy sp that plays both on a handheld screen and you can hook it up to your tv/monitor. It also includes a built in wireless network card and bluetooth.

Suggested retail: 199.99.

satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Sat Aug 09, 2003 8:02 pm
quote : #9
All that for $200? Wow, that's what the GC cost when it first came out.
Posted:
Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:03 pm
quote : #10
Awwww I was hoping it was a Gamesphere... the games would be like... Mini-Spheres. But it sounds cool. I'll get it, if there are good games on it.
rank 47
Posted:
Sat Aug 09, 2003 10:20 pm
quote : #11
Nine wrote:
It is a portable gamecube/gamboy sp that plays both on a handheld screen and you can hook it up to your tv/monitor. It also includes a built in wireless network card and bluetooth.

pffff this is a rumor, TOTAL rumor. This has not been said nor confirmed by Nintendo. Nintendo will be releasing their official statement in Spring 2004. Anyone talking shit about what this new piece of hardware is, is pulling ish out of their ass.

Nintendo is good at keeping secrets.
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:59 am
quote : #12
lordnikon wrote:
Nine wrote:

pffff this is a rumor, TOTAL rumor. This has not been said nor confirmed by Nintendo. Nintendo will be releasing their official statement in Spring 2004. Anyone talking shit about what this new piece of hardware is, is pulling ish out of their ass.

Whoa, maybe he was just suggesting something? Like your Gamecube rubix cube..?
Posted:
Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:28 pm
quote : #13
GameSphere! My dad played that prank on me when he bought me a GameCube. I knew I was getting one because I won a bet with him, and he gave me a gag gift called "GameSphere." It was a box about the the size of the GCN box, but only a baseball was inside. My dad thinks videogames are moronic, so he likes to joke with me.

BTW, I've had hours of fun playing with my GameSphere too. Maybe you guys should invest in one!

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Nine
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:01 pm
quote : #14
lordnikon wrote:
Nine wrote:

pfff.... oops sorry, I didnt realize all the other posts were confirmed facts...???

Dude! It was a guess/idea/possibility. Don't take my idea too serious bro. I mean you could of said the same thing about the rubix cube or spere ideas too...dont you think?

Chill! I am just a gamecube/online fan and I described an idea I had for FUN. IF it was a rumor from another site or something sorry- I didnt know, but I thought of this idea when nintendo was going to have their "megaton" announcement last fall/winter. I dont know if nintendo had any plans or not, I(ME) thought it a reasonable idea.

Have fun, no one knows what the secret product is besides nintendo - at least thats my belief.

If you have something personal against me or something? we can solve on Mario Kart Online when its out. Twisted Evil

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Aug 12, 2003 5:08 pm
quote : #15
ohhhh ok the Nine sorry hehehehe nah i wasn't trying to be attacking in anyway at all. I just seen so many posts on so many websites as top news, and everyone is distorting the idea of what this new product will be. And after reading so many news psots about it, and it moving through the grapevine i kinda went a little mano there. Sorry hehe wasn't trying to come off like that Smile

But i will most definatly take you up on that mario kart offer Smile I am dying to play the game!!!!! gonna be so fun.