lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:49 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Ok, so I guess I will type out the whole story here: Me and U-235 were playing online in the forest. I realise it is still white day, and U-235 had done the white day quest earlier to get flower bouqet. So I remember I have some chocolate left over from last year in my bank. So after we beat the dragon, I give him the item and he goes off to make the present.

Now, he comes back and then I make a game. I start running around and then he joines and Shocked

BSOD :/

I was panicing bigtime and thought I was going to get a complete corruption.

I go to offline to see if my card is ok. I then sign back online. All I lost was unequipped items on my Force character *phew*....

So we are in the lobby discussing it when... blah blah blah the server will be going down for maintenance in 10 minutes blah blah...

!!!! ; _ ;

We frantically create another game (9 minutes). He then gives me the item, and I tell him to wait in that game. I leave to the lobby(8 minutes), and proceed to create another game. So I'm warping. I enter! Run to the Hunters Guild. Is the White Day quest still there? Yes! I choose and load quest(7 minutes). Quest is loaded! I run to the principal, talk to him, create Magic Rock "Heart Key". OMG Yes! I run back to the Hunters Guild(6 minutes), and quit the quest. Then I quit and head back to the lobby, and then re-join U-235's game(5 minutes). I drop the item, he then checks it in his bank(4 minutes). We scurry back to the lobby and spend about 2 minites taking a few snapshots. We say goodbye with 2 minutes to spare.

Talk about getting it all in at the last minute! Very Happy

U-235 didn't sign up for his Hunters Liscense until recently, sohe was unable to get the Chocolate on Valentines. I am lucky that I found some leftover from last year on my HUnewearl. I wish I could have had time to make another magic rock heart key for Bones, but there was no time left!
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:47 am
quote : #2
Yeah, that is now definitely one of the times on PSO I will never forget, and certainly one that makes playing the game worthwhile. So I now have a "magic rock heart key"! What it does? Maybe Nikon could tell you. Mr. Green Didn't you say something about it upgrading a spirit garment? How exactly does it upgrade it? BTW, Nikon... After we left for server maintenance, I did some offline play and unlocked ruins in normal mode and got another level so now I'm 38. (I know I've been lazy about unlocking ruins) Mr. Green

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:06 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
You can combine the Magic Rock "Heart Key" with a Spirit Garment to create a Love Heart.

---

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=599

"Legendary "love" armor. Its defensive power increases when you approach the opposite sex."
Created by combining a Spirit Garment and a Heart Key.

Defense is boosted by 98 when a male character is standing next to you.

---

Good thing we rushed to ge this done. Otherwise the Flower Bouqet would have been useless on its own.
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:47 pm
quote : #4
So it has to be equipped by a female character? I have a Hunewearl and a Hucaseal. Thanks for your help with that, Nikon! I was beginning to think the flower bouquet was useless anyway.

Posted Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:30 pm:

Ok now I have done some research on the Heart Key, and there are a couple of items to combine it with. One being and invisible guard, which I now have creates a safety heart. You upgrade the Spirit Garment to a Love Heart with it, and a Love Heart is upgraded to a Sweetheart with it, so all in all, I need 2 more of these for my HUnewearl! Mr. Green