Topic: Hildeblue!

Page 1 of 1
U-235
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:09 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
In all of time I've spent on PSO (GC and DC) today is the first time I have ever seen the Hildeblue! I was playing in Vhard Endless Nightmare #1, and it was at the endless part, so I couldn't get a pic of it in. It dropped a Hildeblue's Head, and as soon as I convert it, I'll get a pic of the weapon and post it here. Also in that game I leveled up to 80 so I can play Ultimate Online now! Mr. Green

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Mon May 01, 2006 7:53 am
quote : #2
U-235 wrote:
In all of time I've spent on PSO (GC and DC) today is the first time I have ever seen the Hildeblue! I was playing in Vhard Endless Nightmare #1, and it was at the endless part, so I couldn't get a pic of it in. It dropped a Hildeblue's Head, and as soon as I convert it, I'll get a pic of the weapon and post it here. Also in that game I leveled up to 80 so I can play Ultimate Online now! Mr. Green

Yeah, I have the Hildeblue's Cane which seems like it would be pretty cool, but alas, I'm a HUmar and have no use for it. I gave it to my brother who is a FOmarl, but he doesn't have quite enough MST to use it yet. He uses the Hildebear's Cane all the time though. The only weird thing about that weapon is that it makes Hildebear sounds every time you shoot a fireball (oh yeah, and it's a head on a stick, that's weird too). He really likes it because even when he's out of TP he can still throw some fireballs into the mix. We play offline only, but we have a blast. I can't wait to see how much he likes the Hildeblue's Cane.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
crum_cake
rank 1
Posted:
Mon May 01, 2006 5:47 pm
quote : #3
Good stuff, a Hildeblue is.................
Posted:
Mon May 01, 2006 6:30 pm
quote : #4
Well, I have a FOmarl I haven't played with yet, and I've supplied her with some nice stuff so far. (I have 3 memory cards so I can have every ID) It will probably make the sound like the Hildebear's Cane as well. Mr. Green

A Hildeblue is a rare enemy on PSO. I'm not sure how often it shows up, but in the 400+ Hours on DC and the 100+ hours on GC I have, this is the 1st one I have seen.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed May 03, 2006 5:00 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
A snapshot of my encounter with a Hildeblue:

http://gamecube.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/album_page.php?pic_id=214

I don't think it dropped anything, or I would have remembered.
rank 25
Posted:
Wed May 03, 2006 9:51 pm
quote : #6
Hey congrats... In all my PSO time on the GC I only encountered the Hildeblue twice!!! Wait till you see the Hildetorr which is the rare form in Ultimate, that is if you haven't seen it already. I saw more of those than I did Hildeblues and it never dropped a rare when I saw it, always meseta. I miss PSO, damn it!!!!

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu May 04, 2006 12:36 am
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
I have not seen a Hildetorr yet. I would like to someday. They are huge!
rank 25
Posted:
Thu May 04, 2006 9:58 am
quote : #8
lordnikon wrote:
I have not seen a Hildetorr yet. I would like to someday. They are huge!

Well, yes they are huge the first time I was so scared and the bastards use Megid which is a bitch. BTW there is a quest offline in which there are like 6 or 7 Hildebears(Hildelt) I forgot the name of the quest but it's with one of those with the baby Hildebear and I believe you get a partner for that quest also, so that's a good play to start and if you play online the endless nightmare quest are good too.