CLAWS CLAW
atp+400
ata+25
evp+10
dfp+100
h.p+50
edk+30
11star
the body of a claw turnd into a wepon it randomley casts slow or sifta+deband 70/30

post your own and i will rate them

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sun May 07, 2006 7:18 am
quote : #2
profile : pm
Heh, I always wanted a DARK BELRA'S CLAW. I know that they have a cannon already but it would be pretty sweet to lug that beast of an arm around and just pound stuff with it.

I also think that you should be able to make the dual swords DE ROL LE'S SABERS from De Rol Le's pincers/teeth that he uses to attach himself to the raft.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
pso man
rank 4
Posted:
Mon May 08, 2006 2:35 am
quote : #3
good idea that would be mad de rol le's sabers maby it sould be da ra lie's sabers . i have wanted to use someting like a NANO DRAGONS LASER a rifle with handgun animation that cuts throgh enemys ranger olny. dorps all ids ult 1/50000 nano dragons head to convert into. its a same that sega wont put it in Crying or Very sad

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed May 10, 2006 9:02 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
HALLO FIST

"A festiv weapon forged from the heads of hallo rappies. Dark Resistance +20"

It would be awesome to run around with pumpkins on your hands. Especially during Halloween!
rank 4
Posted:
Wed May 17, 2006 1:39 am
quote : #5
very good idea LORDNIKON Very Happy