Page Location: Home > Archive > Archive - PSO EP3 > Topic
loki101
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:10 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
what the hell...i come on the game to see there is nobody from any english speaking country what the hell...plus i don't even know how to play the game that well and them japanese kicks my ass too many times so if anybody can teach me how to play this yugioh rip off i will be on either vega server or some english server no eur. or jp. server
Twisted Evil
Posted:
Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:22 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well, I usually just play with people off of OnlineConsoles who ask me to play online with them. I play with lanzarlaluna, and used to play with McRingRing quite a bit in the past but he isnt around as much.

I will try to free up some time and we can arrange to play some if you would like. It would be nice to get your guild card.

If you are looking to learn more about the game, feel free to ask as many questions as you wish. Myself or someone else would be happy to answer your questions. I am not a master at PSO EPIII, but I know enough of the Hero side to give some pointers. Cool
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:38 am
quote : #3
I haven't played the game in a long time, but I think the hardest thing for me to understand (while playing the Hunter side) was that it's not a good idea to stack your deck with powerful cards. If you do, you'll end up rolling the DICE and being able to do 1 action before the enemy gets a turn. You need quite a few simple weapons that you can stack for defense and so you can be still be mobile since you won't be spending so much of your DICE throwing high level weapons out onto the field. Also, any support cards you find that give you 1 extra DICE or whatever per turn are basically must haves. Those things are life savers, and it's a good idea to get them out on the field ASAP.

I'm not saying that you don't want ANY high level weapons and equipment in your deck, but the core of your deck should be comprised of items that don't take much of your roll to use.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:31 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yes it is good to have just a few rare cards in your deck, and a lot of lower level cards. They help a lot with defense. If you have a lot of items equipped, and are getting repeated strong blows, you only lose say a Handgun. It doesn't matter how strong the attack is. If you still have something equiped, you have to lose that weapon before any damage is dealt to your character.