lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:04 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Last night after you left U-235, I soloed the rest of the quest. These are endless nightmare style quests for Episode 2. So I battled my way through both the finale of Jungle, and all of Seaside (which has a wierd overhead view camera angle.)

I also found a Custom Barrier v.00 if you are interested. It is a rare shield. I already have one I got in one of the Tower Quests.

Man it was TOUGH, especially since I had downgraded all of my gear in the Jungle when we were playing so I wasn't slaughtering everything. I ended up with 0 Dimates and 0 Trimates at the end of the Jungle Finale. I also had to use all of my sol atomizers because the flower kept making me lose directional control. Seaside wasn't as bad since I suited up more gear, but the enemies just kept on coming! Took me over 25 minutes just to beat the finale of seaside.

Atleast I found out how much Mesata you get from the quest: 12000. On the quest list here, I don't have the Phantasmal Worlds reward data filled in. PSO-World doesn't have the info up, and neither does any other website. So we have to play through all of the PW quests on each difficulty level to get this info. (anyone up for it? hehe)
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:29 am
quote : #2
Yeah sorry about sleep overtaking me. I'll be playing some more PSO on GC tonight from about 21:00 to 23:00. So we've got enough time to run through Phantasmal Worlds 2 if you're up to it. We don't have to fight that Olga thing, do we? I can barely beat him on hard difficulty! Mr. Green

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:59 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Nah, we don't have to face Olga, but there is a big suprise at the end of Phantasmal Worlds 4. Insane enemies and sub bosses.