Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:44 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I have been playing a lot of PSO offline over the past week. In order to get a Kasami Bracer I had to get my Purplenum HUnewearl named kaorin to Ultimate Mines. She is over Lv100, but I had not played any offline with here yet, which means I had nothing unlocked. I trudged through Forest - Falz on Normal, Hard, and Very Hard. Then I got Ultimate Forest, Caves, and Mines completed with all Pillars turned on and Ruins unlocked as well.

So now I have all of EP1 unlocked for my HUnewearl Smile

Ultimate Mines are always difficult to get through when you first access the area. The Gillchics are brutal. They stun you in close quarters combat, and come at you in packs. If you turn your back to run, and use resta, one will aim it's arm laser for a quick shot.

I leveled my character up quite a few levels to Lv 115. I can solo the area with not too much difficulty. It is still slow moving though. I have done about 4 or 5 runs and still no bracer. So it looks like I am going to need some help to move through the area faster. Anyone up for a LOT of Ultimate Mines runs? The item I am looking for is a rare shield that drops from the Canabin. These are ALL OVER the place in Ultimate Mines. So it shouldn't take us too long to actually find the item. Maybe a few days or a week of trying.

Here is some more information on the item at PSO-World:
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=239&sortby=name

This shield is specifically for my HUcast (lordnikon).
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:36 pm
quote : #2
Ultimate mines, simply put, are a bitch. Just like you said. Mines 2 is even worse because of dubchich's. One thing to remember about mines (Albatross originally said this) Sinow Red = You're Dead. Twisted Evil

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:10 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
I have no problems with Sinow Reds. I can take them out fast with a pair of mech guns. It is the Gillchicks that mess me up with their stun attack, and laser arm shot. Not only am I stunned, and moving very slow, but if I turn around to run and use Resta, I get shot in the back faster than I can press a button to heal.